.

Tuesday 24 January 2012

Hello there!

Hi lovlies! Sorry for going AWOL on you all this week but I have been so busy with the move! We are finally settled in now, but there is so much more we need for the flat. I say need, but it's want.
Firtsly I thought I'd share with you some snippets from around my new home.















Are you 'well jel' of the view? Its AMAZING! I could literally sit in the window all day and people watch. Me and my friend think it's haunted though, the bathroom and Lees boy-room is around the back of the property and it's quite scary round there. Hope you have all been great!



1 comment:

  1. Ooo a seaview - that's very cool! :-D

    And I like your dress form - I want one but haven't gotten around to buying one yet!

    Em
    x

    http://emberdrake.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete