.

Saturday 10 December 2011

Mud Therapy - Raspberry Exfoliating Mud Mask.




Ever since I was around 11 and had started to become interested in make-up and beauty, I have always used one face mask. I have flitted between others, but always come back to this one. I love it, a lot.

What Is It?
'Mud Therapy - Raspberry Exfoliating Mud Mask' By Superdrug. It's a clay based face mask with raspberry seeds and apricot kernels.

How Much Does It Cost?
£2.59 for a tube of 75ml. I think this is a bargain compared to lots of others out there. It also lasts quite a while, which adds to value for money. I can get around 20, if not more applications out of it.

What Does It Claim To Do?
"This clay based mask will refresh the complexion, leaving skin softer, smoother and radiant."

The Packaging.
The packaging is nothing particularity special, but isn't ugly either. It's simple and fairly minimal.

Does It Work?
I absolutely adore this mask. It dries fairly quickly, and really works! My skin feels so smooth afterwards and looks refreshed and radiant. Application is good, as the mask is quite thick, so it doesn't run anywhere. I always apply my mask with a small hair-dye application brush. It's a wash off mask, and it comes off with ease compared to others I have tried, and rubbing it off under running water exfoliates your face really well.

Would You Recommend It?
Yes, yes yes! Obviously, I am a big fan, overall it's a great product and good value for money. Next time you are in Superdrug pick a tube up for yourself!



No comments:

Post a Comment